Having trouble getting a customer to buy your product or service?
Try these proven techniques:
1. Start the conversation by saying something very sincere and very friendly.
2. Let the customer do most of the talking while you listen very carefully.
3. If you say something wrong admit it immediately and emphatically.
4. Make every effort to view the situation from your customer's point of view.
5. Be dramatic in your presentation.
6. Make sure your customer feels this purchase decision is their idea not yours.
7. Really, really respect your customer's opinions, ideas, and desires.
8. After a few minutes be sure to challenge your customer.