Adsense2

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Signs From Women's Marches Around the World

These are the contents of mostly hand-made signs carried by women all over the world:

You can't comb over misogyny.

Keep your mitts off my lady bits.

A nation is not defeated until the hearts of it’s women are on the ground.

Respect existence or expect resistance

Hasta La Vista Sociedad Machista

Trump, Respeta A Los Migrantes

Our rights aren’t up for grabs.

Men of quality do not fear equality

You may not be a racist but you elected one.

Repeal and replace Trump

I’m not usually a sign person but GEEZ!

Women want to be heard, #just listen.

Women’s rights are human rights

Don’t forget to set your clocks back 300 years.

Show up. Dive in. Persevere

It’s time for women to stop being politely angry

Not My President. Save Science.  Trump is a Fascist.

Rebellions are built on Hope

Paws off my Pussy

I stand with Planned Parenthood

I’m so angry I made a sign!

Hell no we won’t go back

With Liberty and Justice and Respect for All.

Can’t believe we still have to protest for this stuff!

Mother Nature is a Woman Too!

Keep your tiny mitts off my rights!

No President is above the law.

No longer the silent majority

Besties Putin Trump Bromance

I march because I refuse to go backwards

Health care is a human right

Are rights aren’t up for grabs and neither are our lady parts.

I march for America

Make America Think Again

Not My President, Yes We still can

Let’s Change History, not repeat

Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter - ML King

Trump promotes wars
Trump hurts the planet

Droits pour les femmes Americains

The whole world is watching.

No al Muro
Watergate Building, Washington, DC 13528

No comments: